The Proclaim conference highlights Global Outreach! You’ll hear what God is doing from missionaries in Bolivia, India, Kenya, Mexico, Turkey, and Zambia. Not only is this a great opportunity for adults, but it’s a wonderful experience for our kids too; they will meet new missionaries each night and receive a meaningful Bible lesson about global missions. In fact, each of the last 2 missions conferences have resulted in salvations of Connect kids. As an added bonus, Connect’s band will lead worship each night. Here’s the schedule:
- Sunday 11 AM – 12 PM – Kickoff Service at Connect
- Sunday 4 PM – 6 PM – Field Reports (missionaries will be in separate rooms giving 25 min reports) at OHBC
- Sunday 6 PM – Fellowship Meal (free) at OHBC
- Monday – Wednesday 6PM – Fellowship Meal ($5 per meal) at OHBC
- Monday – Wednesday 7PM – Conference Speaker at OHBC
**NOTE – Sunday morning kicks off at Connect. The rest of the events will be at Oakland Heights Baptist Church (our mother church)
We need a count for how many meals to prepare. Sunday night’s meal (hamburgers & hotdogs) is free, and the other nights’ meals (Monday – BBQ sandwiches; Tuesday – Chick-fil-A; Wednesday – Pizza and salad) are $5 per meal. Please register which days and how many meals you will eat; this info can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or commented on the Connect Church Facebook page.