It’s a profound privilege that we are allowed to come before God’s throne boldly, and He will give us grace to help in our time of need (Hebrews 4:16). We can cast all of our cares on Him because he cares for us (1 Peter 5:7). We aren’t to worry about these issues but rather trust God with every detail of our lives.
“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
**NOTE** This list is refreshed at the beginning of each month. Please re-submit your prayer items accordingly.
A second great promise is that God already knows our needs before we ask (Matthew 6:8). As we pray for these needs, we acknowledge that all things work for our good & His glory (Romans 8:28-29), and we submit to His sovereignty. Like Jesus, we pray, “not my will, but thine, be done.
- Hutchisons – neighbor Kendrick with experimental treatment for cancer, for his selection to receive the tested drug.
- Claudette – unspoken
- Lisa G – Guidance for daughter’s (Elise) career.
- Robert – dad’s healing after heart surgery
- Missionary of the Month – David & Kati Gardner (Peru)
We are told to give thanks “in every thing;” so we are careful to thank God for hearing and providing our needs – even when His answers differ from our human wisdom.
- Melanie – grandfather Gerald healing well after gallbladder surgery
- Claudette – new job
- Helen – healing well from wisdom teeth removal
- Heads – friend’s child (Noah) home & recovering from intestine surgery
- Adrian – God provided financial needs for Rosi’s dad’s surgery