True or False
Jesus is now at the height of His popularity. Streets are packed with sick seeking healing, and multitudes gather to hear him teach. As Jesus’ fame grows, so do the varied ideas of His identity and His doctrine. In chapters 7 & 8 Jesus carefully clarifies the marks of True Christianity.
Today there even more numerous and varied ideas regarding Jesus Christ. Jesus, Peter, Paul, John – they all warned that false teachers and heresies would enter. In this 6-week series, you’ll discover the marks of True Christianity and undoubtedly recognize the false.
1) The Authority of True Christianity is Truth not Tradition (4/8/2018) from Mark 7:1-13. By James DeKoker
2) The Purity in True Christianity is Internal not External (4/15/2018) from Mark 7:14-23. By James DeKoker
3) The Priority of True Christianity is Heart not Heritage (4/22/2018) from Mark 7:24-30. By James DeKoker
4) The Fidelity of True Christianity is Obeying not Hearing (4/29/2018) from Mark 7:31-37. By Daniel Reid
5) The Clarity in True Christianity is Believing not Seeing (5/6/2018) from Mark 8:1-21. By Michael Long
6) The Maturity in True Christianity is Enlightenment not Blind Faith (5/13/2018) from Mark 8:22-26. By James DeKoker