Jesus’ School of Faith
The 12 apostles did extraordinary things – performed astonishing miracles, endured terrible persecution, and multiplied a handful of followers into a vibrant ministry that turned the world upside down. What enabled these “ignorant and unlearned men?” What do I need to learn to truly be used of God?
From Mark 3 (when Jesus ordains the apostles) to Mark 6 (when Jesus sends the apostles), we’ll identify the quintessential lessons in Jesus’ training. This 9-week series will uncover what’s critical to ministry training… and what’s not.
1) Faith in the Ordainer overcomes the Ordinary (10/1/2017) from Mark 3:13-19. By James DeKoker
2) Faith in the Savior overcomes Opposition (10/8/2017) from Mark 3:20-35. By Michael Long
3) Faith in the Teacher overcomes Ignorance – part A (10/15/2017) from Mark 4:1-20. By James DeKoker
4) Faith in the Teacher overcomes Ignorance – part B (10/22/2017) from Mark 4:21-34. By Daniel Reid
5) Faith in the Master overcomes Fear (10/29/2017) from Mark 4:35-41. By James DeKoker
6) Faith in the Deliverer overcomes the enemy (11/12/2017) from Mark 5:1-20. By Greg Sullivan
7) Faith in the Healer overcomes Hurts (11/19/2017) from Mark 5:21-34. By James DeKoker
8) Faith in the Resurrector overcomes Impossibility (11/26/2017) from Mark 5:21-24,35-43. By James DeKoker
9) Faith in the Carpenter overcomes Rejection (12/3/2017) from Mark 6:1-6. By James DeKoker