Maybe you’ve received the too-good-to-be-true email scam that you’ve inherited a massive fortune from a distant relative in Nigeria. You’ve probably seen a movie of a poor person who was adopted into a wealthy home and inherited their riches. But those are fairy tales… too good to be true… right?
As a child of God, every believer has an inheritance in Christ. What do we inherit? That’s what we’ll learn from our continued study of the book of Joshua. So don’t miss it. You’ll be blessed by the glimpses of what God has prepared for those who love Him. You’ll be blown away by the goodness of God. And you’ll be taught how to secure the inheritance God wants you to have.
1. What’s your inheritance? (10/4/2015) by James DeKoker
2. By Law: How to squander your inheritance (10/11/2015) by James DeKoker
3. By Faith: How to get a specific inheritance (10/18/2015) by James DeKoker
4. By Victory: How to win an inheritance (10/25/2015) by Michael Long
5. By Birth: How to get an inheritance be becoming God’s child (11/1/2015) by James DeKoker
6. By Suffering: How to get more inheritance by suffering (11/8/2015) by James DeKoker
7. By Production: How evangelism earns inheritance (11/15/2015) by James DeKoker
Audio is not available.
8. By Faithfulness: How faithfulness earns inheritance (11/22/2015) by Daniel Reid
9. By Giving for Sinners: How Missions Giving earns inheritance (12/06/2015) by James DeKoker
10. By Giving for Leaders: How Ministry Giving earns inheritance (12/13/2015) by James DeKoker