Following a BAD Leader
Following is hard enough with a great leader, but it’s near impossible when the one leading is incompetent or untrustworthy. How are you supposed to follow:
- Your government that is corrupt?
- Your boss who is unqualified and ineffective?
- Your pastors who don’t know about the real world?
- Your parents who “just don’t understand?”
- Your husband who isn’t as spiritually-minded or Biblically-knowledgeable as you?
How can you help your bad leader become a good leader? How can you help yourself become a good follower? What practical steps should you take when you are more wise, more experienced, more competent, or more spiritual than your authority?
God has called us to be submissive to our human authorities, but He hasn’t left us without hope & instruction. In this sermon series, you’ll discover practical steps to help you follow, even the worst leaders.