Who is the church? What is the church supposed to do? How does a church know if it is fulfilling its purpose? The Bible says the church is the body of Christ – the earthly physical form of Jesus.
In this 5-week study of 1 Thessalonians 1, we will decipher the genetic code of His body. We’ll learn the very genes of Christ’s character that our church should exhibit – and that every single body part (i.e. church member) was created to display. You will be excited to learn the purpose God has for the church, and you’ll find fulfillment in living-out that identity.
1. Bodily Functions (4/27/14) by James DeKoker
2. Effective Evangelism (5/4/14) by James DeKoker
3. Mentoring Discipleship (5/11/14) by James DeKoker
4. Spiritual Reproduction (5/25/14) by James DeKoker
5. Life Transformation (6/1/14) by James DeKoker