You thought following Christ was going to be a fun walk through the park? Paul describes it as a deadly walk through a war zone. It’s time to wake up. You’re in a battle against the most powerful, most wise, and most cruel of all created beings, and he has his sadistic sights set on you.
The good news: Satan might be mighty, but he’s not Almighty. Our Lord Jesus Christ is infinitely more powerful than Satan and all his demonic forces combined. Unfortunately, Jesus’ might doesn’t remove the danger of this war or allow for careless living. It’s evidenced by believers who are controlled by sin and live in condemnation; by children of heaven who live for things on the earth; by the blind eyes of the lost. That’s why Paul so passionately lays out instructions on how to be battle ready.
In this 6-week series from Ephesians 6, you’ll learn how to be ready & victorious in the ultimate battle of the universe.
1. Be Strong for Battle (2/16/14) by James DeKoker
2. Know your Enemy (Satan) pt. 1 (2/23/14) by James DeKoker
3. Know your Enemy (Demons) pt. 2 (3/2/14) by James DeKoker
4. Put on your armor pt. 1 (3/9/14) by Michael Long
5. Put on your armor pt. 2 (3/16/14) by Michael Long
6. Put on your armor pt. 3 (3/23/14) by Michael Long
7. Put on your armor pt. 4 (3/30/14) by Michael Long
8. Focus on the Mission (4/13/14) by James DeKoker