– I want to serve the Lord, but it seems like I’m always failing.
– I’m trying to serve the Lord, but I feel like I’m getting nowhere.
– I’m exhausted; I don’t know how long I can keep up.
– My life is spinning out of control.
You know what’s missing – balance. Balance yields stability, sustainability, and productivity, but when you lack balance, there’s chaos, injury, and futility. Far too many Christians suffer burnout and discouragement because they fail to understand or achieve balance. Mark portrays Jesus as the servant of God, and teaches us us how to serve the Lord. The very beginning of Mark’s Gospel account demonstrates Jesus’ keen sense of balance in His life & ministry. This 8-week sermon series from The Gospel According to Mark will help you find balance in who you are called to BE and what you are called to DO.
1) Balance in your Identity (5/7/2017) from Mark 1:1-13. By James DeKoker
2) Balance in your Priorities (5/14/2017) from Mark 1:14-20. By James DeKoker
3) Balance in your Application (5/21/2017) from Mark 1:21-34. By James DeKoker
4) Balance in your Focus (5/28/2017) from Mark 1:35-45. By Daniel Reid
5) Balance in your Outreach (6/4/2017) from Mark 2:1-12. By James DeKoker
6) Balance in your Relationships (6/11/2017) from Mark 2:13-17. By James DeKoker
7) Balance in your Liberty (6/18/2017) from Mark 2:18-3:5. By James DeKoker
8) Balance in your Approval (6/25/2017) from Mark 3:6-12. By James DeKoker