All Out War
There’s a war that’s secretly being waged on Christians – not an outward war of persecution but an inward war with sin. The Bible teaches that sin wars against your soul (1 Peter 2:11). Sadly most Christians don’t realize this is war; so they live in defeat when Christ has already own the victory. This defeat causes God’s own children to question their relationship with Him, to doubt His power to deliver, and to live in shame.
You are not alone. The great Apostle Paul said there was a war within himself (Romans 7:23). This war is not unique to you, but you must also make the personal resolution to engage in this battle. In this miniseries of the book of Joshua, you’ll discover God’s plan for victory in this war that’s been defeating you.
1. The Attack of Sin (6/7/2015) by James DeKoker
2. Changing Defeat to Victory pt 1 (6/14/2015) by James DeKoker
3. Changing Defeat to Victory pt 2 (6/21/2015) by James DeKoker
4. Compromising Relationships (6/28/2015) by James DeKoker
5. Conquering the World (7/5/2015) by James DeKoker
5. Defeating the Devil (7/19/2015) by James DeKoker